Thursday, May 17, 2012

Writing Plan


Writing plan for CatW

What aspects I need for improving my writing are developing ideas (valid evidence) and grammar.

 Develop ideas.

 First, I have to make sure that I pick up what is the right main idea of the prompt. Consider carefully what story or evidence I can use from my knowledge or experience for supporting my thesis statement. (This is important! Because my ideas often fly away from thesis)

Second, Make sure using reference. I often use my personal experience for all supporting ideas. Make up!! (other articles, documentaries)

Make sure to coherent all supporting ideas to my thesis statement.



Grammar

Be more careful for simple mistakes, such as Subject-Verb Agreement, Article, Word form, Verb Tense, and Missing word. After finish the writing, read and fix the grammar errors.

Do not try to make sentences difficult or long. Make simple sentences. Break down my thought into simple and brief sentences. (To express my though simple way) Avoid making unclear sentences.


No comments:

Post a Comment