Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is Music a Good Tool for Health? rewite #2


In the article, “Is Music a Good Tool for Health?,” the author, Elizabeth Scott, writes how music affects our bodies and minds. Scott reports that music therapy has been expanding its use in medical field because it positively affects for easing symptoms of patients in many ways. The author also reports that strong beat of music can stimulate our brainwaves, which means strong beat helps to create shaper concentration, and slower beats helps people calm and relax. Music also can bring slower breathing and slower heart rate to people. Music profoundly affects our bodies and minds. I agree with the author’s idea that “music affects the body and mind in many powerful ways.”

Strong beat provides me sharp concentration, but it also boosts my body’s energy in a gym. I usually run an hour with listening music in the gym. It is my routine; however, if I run without music, I cannot run even 30 minutes. When I listen to strong beat music, my mind is more concentrate on running and my energy goes up. It feels like I could run limitless.  Listening strong beat music boosts my energy to run long distance. Music has a great effect on our brains and makes us more energetic.

Aroma therapy is used for meditation or releasing people’s stress, and music therapy is also used for making people relaxed.  As the author mentions that music can bring slower breathing and heart rate, most massage salons in spas uses combination of aroma therapy and music therapy for releasing customer’s chronic stress. They use the sound of a murmuring of a stream or slower music to synchronize customer’s heart rate and make them relaxed. Music therapy has a power to calm and relaxed people, so people can heal and release their stress.

Music is great tool for making people more energetic and healing their mind. This is why music has been growing its use for medical field. Music is great natural medication without side effects.

3 comments:

  1. A good revision--introduction with the main ideas, and two paragraphs each developing a different point supporting the thesis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete