Monday, April 2, 2012

#5


When we were children, we believed a lot of things, such as ghosts, monsters, angels or witches.  However, after we grown up, we became not to believe those things anymore.  It is natural to believe only what you see when you become adults, but I am still wondering whether ghosts are truly exist or not.
Some my friends say they have seen ghosts. Kenta is one of the friends who have seen ghosts. We have been friend for a long time. However, after couple of years later we started being friend, he confided his secret that he can see ghost to me. He started to talk a story that the day we had been to a beach for BBQ with other friends a years ago from that day. The day we went to the beach was clouded and the sea was rough; however, we enjoyed the BBQ. We drunk a little bit, and one of friends started to swam to a small craggy on the sea. We followed him, and every body swum to the craggy except Kenta. We called him, but he stubbornly refused to come into the sea. His face was stiffened and pale. I remembered the expression in his face because it was unusual of him. The day he confided the secret, he explained what happened the day. He said he saw the ghosts, so he could not go into the sea.
I have heard many ghost stories from friends. I do not think they are lying or just made up those stories. However, I cannot surely believe the existence of ghost because I have never seen them, or I might just do not want believed them. Anyhow, I am wondering whether ghosts are truly exist or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment